Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAQ/BP Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
- Degree in Technical fields, Engineering, Design.
- 1 year in the same position or sphere of activity
- Control office software packages (Excel, Word, Outlook Express), Internet Explorer and Google Earth.
- Language: English and Romanian.
- Supervision of all Rights of Way activities for Fiber Optic networks deployments
- Daily control of the activities of Subcontractors or internal resources for the projects in progress
- Reporting towards the Customer and internally
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with Local Authorities together with the local CAMUSAT representatives in order to assure a good flow for Building Permits and any required permits
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervision of Rights of Way activities in order to obtain the Urbanism Certificates and Building Permits for Fiber Optic networks
- Monitoring daily the activities of Subcontractors for the projects in progress
- Integrating and correlating the works and activities between the Subcontractors or/and the internal Departments involved in Permits process
- Site Survey when necessary for obtaining the Building Permits or any other required permit
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with Local Authorities together with the local CAMUSAT representatives in order to assure a good flow for Building Permits and any required permits
- Identify, expose, clarify and solve survey/permits issues.
- Be able to evaluate case by case the best optimal solution of obtaining permits.
- Checking standard forms of the permits in different stages (CU, RoW, AC, updates).
- Elaborate periodically reports to customer regarding the permits/project.
- Provide technical assistance to construction, subscriber installation and maintenance teams.
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness