Provision Analyst (Procurement)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Provision Analyst (Procurement) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
- Analytical approach, ability to deal with numbers;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Previous experience in shared services (in activities like: Purchasing, Procurement, Supply Chain, Accounts Receivables, Account Payable, Customer Service);
- Team spirit and can do attitude.
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Provisions Analyst you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
How will you be doing this?
By analyzing the non-Intra Grup accounts, also called automated provisions and applying the necessary actions for the proper functioning of these accounts (balance audit / correction).
Ensuring the purchase to pay process for the contracts you will be responsible for:
- Gathering all the files on all automated provisions from our partners;
- Analyzing the files, using the Purchase Order and Accounts Payable modules from our systems (Oracle and DART);
- If necessary, you will ask for more information and make the necessary corrections;
- Follow the evolution of the correction requests until the problem is resolved;
- Ensuring a good collaboration: with the external partner (Xerox), acquisition service, the authorized person to accept the product or service;
- Presenting the analysis of automatic provisioning accounts and a synthesis of the write-off impact of the year, to the auditors during the audits and audit.
What we offer?
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
• Private Medical and Dental subscription;
• Gym subscription at a preferential price.
• Working in an inter-cultural environment;
• A multinational structure in which you can build a career.