Talent Acquisition Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PepsiCo active.
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Acquisition Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
• Significant In-house recruitment experience or significant agency experience. Previous HR experience, or specifically HR generalist work where recruiting was a large percentage of the work, is also relevant and will be considered;
• Prior leadership experience;
• Prior experience in leading Employer Branding agenda;
• Prior work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrixed environment;
• Good IT skills – Microsoft Office; applicant tracking system (ATS); web-based search engines;
• Proven ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams on staffing-related decisions, providing a value adding point of view relative to candidate consideration;
• Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization;
• Must be collaborative team player;
• Proficient oral and written communication skills in both English & Romanian.
• Provide staffing support and advisory (around 800 fills per year) with a goal of filling open roles with qualified internal or external talent while achieving target metrics such as Time to Accept (TTA), Time-to-Find/Hire, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores (HMSS) and system accuracy;
• Partner with HRBP’s to build TA strategies for relevant functions;
• Develop and maintain effective business partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders;
• Leadership and day-to-day management of the East Balkans TA team;
• Develop PepsiCo’s employer brand through integrated and creative HR marketing activities (launch of EVP) for developing the use of cutting-edge sourcing methodologies to identify and engage with high calibre candidates both internally and externally;
• Assess trends, review studies and communicate with subject matter experts to stay aware of opportunities and challenges;
• Build recruitment capability across the East Balkans business.