Talent Acquisition Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PepsiCO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Acquisition Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
• Significant In-house recruitment experience or significant agency experience. Previous HR experience, or specifically HR generalist work where recruiting was a large percentage of the work, is also relevant and will be considered;
• Prior leadership experience;
• Prior experience in leading Employer Branding agenda;
• Prior work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrixed environment;
• Good IT skills – Microsoft Office; applicant tracking system (ATS); web-based search engines;
• Proven ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams on staffing-related decisions, providing a value adding point of view relative to candidate consideration;
• Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization;
• Must be collaborative team player;
• Proficient oral and written communication skills in both English & Romanian.
• Provide staffing support and advisory (around 800 fills per year) with a goal of filling open roles with qualified internal or external talent while achieving target metrics such as Time to Accept (TTA), Time-to-Find/Hire, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores (HMSS) and system accuracy;
• Partner with HRBP’s to build TA strategies for relevant functions;
• Develop and maintain effective business partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders;
• Leadership and day-to-day management of the East Balkans TA team;
• Develop PepsiCo’s employer brand through integrated and creative HR marketing activities (launch of EVP) for developing the use of cutting-edge sourcing methodologies to identify and engage with high calibre candidates both internally and externally;
• Assess trends, review studies and communicate with subject matter experts to stay aware of opportunities and challenges;
• Build recruitment capability across the East Balkans business.