Expat Management Tax Specialist
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Grow with us as an Expat Management Tax Specialist, administrating end to end expat tax processes for Kellogg’s global expats population.
WHAT WILL THIS JOB GIVE TO YOU?
Working in a young and friendly environment, daily interaction with Kellogg international high-skilled professionals, international taxation and social security knowledge, vendor administration experience as well as development of project management capabilities.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• The role is responsible for assisting Kellogg expats population with tax processes, coordinate tax data maintenance and compliance support activities;
• You will be the day-to-day interface with assignees – explaining policies, processes, and how tax vendors will support them;
• Using your expertise you will act as a resource to stakeholders for assignment tax counselling, ensuring compliance with Kellogg mobility policies and legal framework in each country.
Other activities will include:
• Coordinate the tax vendor for recurring expats related matters;
• Assess vendor level of service execution (in line with KPIs);
• Handling escalations from assignees in respect of tax vendors;
• Review tax deliverable;
• Coordinate various teams around the world in respect of tax liabilities settlement;
• Generating scheduled and ad-hoc reporting & reviewing related to expats population;
• Auditing compensation data before tax returns are performed;
• Direct interaction with other Kellogg departments on the topics related to expats (e.g., payroll, rewards, corporate tax, finance, legal);
• Managing various process improvement projects within the HR team
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Legal or related field;
• At least 1 year experience in Global Mobility/International assignment – with tax exposure;
• Fluent in English (both writing and speaking);
• Vendor management experience;
• Customer service experience.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myhr @ kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.