Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• Bachelor degree in technic field or technical school diploma;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Computer literacy (MS Office).
• Implementation of Risk Management audits recommendations;
• Implementation of ISO audits recommendations; the new standard requires keeping records for hydraulic oil consumption, electricity, water, LPG, to perform weekly tests with the power generator of the plant and keep records, to perform test with the electric and diesel pumping group for H and sprinklers, perform chemical analysis for the waste water of the plant, etc.;
• Coordinates the company responsible for the factory cooling systems;
• Coordinates the company responsible for the plant's heating systems;
• Coordinates the company responsible for the factory's compressed air system;
• Manage the power supply system of the power plant from the medium and low voltage stations to the electrical cabinets of the consumers, including contractors;
• Is responsible of the LPG installation of the plant, including contractors for the safety systems;
• Manage the water supply system of the plant, including chemical tests after treating the waste water to assure quality parameters;
• Responsible of the building repairs, roof, walls.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive remuneration package including Health & Wellness programs;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Multinational Working Environment.