Fraud and AML Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Fraud and AML Operations Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Knowledge of tools to detect document manipulation and strong analytic skills;
- Problem-solving mind-set and great attention to detail;
- Natural ability to identify patterns and trends and convert them into preventive measures;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and strong organizational abilities;
- A persuasive character, with the necessary skills to overcome any resistance to proposals;
- Ability to remain positive, upbeat and motivational at all times;
- Capability to work in a fast, ever-changing environment, while juggling multiple tasks
- Able to maintain cooperative relationships within the team, other departments and external providers;
decision-making skills with the ability to process information quickly to facilitate fully informed outcomes;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar Risk & Compliance role, preferably within the gaming industry;
- Understanding of AML processes and requirements;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Very good communication skills.
- Constantly monitor transactions and conduct the fraud detection processes;
- Manage the operational Risk team, monitor workload and re-allocate tasks as necessary to meet the department’s needs; assess performance within the team to identify high and low performance, taking necessary action when required;
- Propose new ideas to improve tools and processes linked to regulatory, risk and licensing requirements and address any irregularities. Strive for automation and proactively carry out occasional competitor analysis. On a recurring basis, review current procedures and tasks to identify which can be improved, added to or removed where applicable, always bearing in mind business needs and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Ensure detailed and prompt investigation of all AML and escalated Fraud cases, ensuring that logical and justified decisions are made, documented and communicated to all relevant stakeholders;
- Train and educate the employees and collaborate with other stakeholders in improving general AML/Risk compliance awareness and fundamentals of Fraud mitigation;
- Ensure that the business is operationally aligned with the requirements set by the various regulatory bodies as well as applicable laws with respect to AML/CFT;
- Make sure that that newly implemented regulatory, licensing or legal amendments impacting the business are transposed into operational practices, procedures and or policies and ensuring these are effectively communicated to relevant stakeholders throughout the business.
attractive salary package;
- paid training;
- other benefits.