English Customer Support Technician
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BullGuard active
View all jobs English Customer Support Technician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
BullGuard is a pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) and connected device security for consumers. It released the world’s first IoT vulnerability checker and following the acquisition of Dojo Labs is leading the consumer cyber-security industry in providing the highest level of protection to consumers across all of their internet-connected devices and smart homes.Requirements
- Good English skills, both written and spoken;
- Good communication skills and team-spirit;
- Logical thinking and inclination towards solving problems;
- Knowledge of different Operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android).
Nice to have:
- Basic networking understanding (specifically IP, DHCP, DNS, Proxy, VPN, TCP, UDP, Port, Firewall)
- Offer consultancy to clients and partners in using BullGuard products and handle payment related issues.
- Promote a positive image for the company and its products and services.
- Act as an interface between the company and customers/partners and communicate in a professional manner with them.
- Respect the team’s procedures and always look for ways to improve them.
- Monitor, register and report customer problems as described in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage and monitor the workload distribution on a shift, report any internal or external problems that may appear using the internal
- Critical Incident Process and send the shift activity report to their direct superiors, if designated as watchers on a shift.
- Gather information, investigate and help their superiors in solving specific module problems, if selected as a member of the Support Quality Assurance team.
We offer Premium Support services, which deliver specific remote assistance support for removing viruses, installing and configuring our products and computer tune up.
Our team members are expected to act as an interface between the company and our customers, to troubleshoot any issues, as well as collect valuable feedback from the customer interaction and ensure customer satisfaction for the provided service.
A person with the right skills can take their first step in IT career, feel rewarded and flourish.
Why apply for this role...
- You will be able to take a step further in your career because we encourage involvement in creation and management of product guide
- You will gain visibility on communication platforms such as Google Play, Trust Pilot or our Forum
- You can improve self development by blogging your own research, writing troubleshooting articles or specializing within an OS platform (Mac, iOS, Windows, Android)
- We care for our employees and offer fitness and medical subscriptions
- We value flexibility, so you can make your own schedule
- We love to play and party, so you will have an exciting and friendly team environment