School for Java Development
Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,182 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
What will you need to get started?
• Good knowledge OOP concepts & design patterns;
• Basic knowledge of Java programming language;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Passionate about software design and development;
• A proactive person, fast learner and motivated;
• Involved in extracurricular activities: ( personal projects, member of research Labs/Academies, training, certifications );
• Problem solving skills;
• Ability to research new technologies & languages;
• Advanced knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written form.
What are your benefits?
■ Mentorship programmes delivered by experienced IT professionals
■ Technical trainings on subjects such as:
Spring (fundamentals and advanced concepts);
Persistence (both SQL and NoSQL);
■ Possibility of full-time employment, after the programme is successfully completed.