Trade Marketing Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile qpas active.
Vezi toate job-urile Trade Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
- University degree, preferred qualification: Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Management, or related field
- Experience in marketing and/or trade marketing within international company min 3 years
- Sense of urgency, punctuality
- Ability to maintain confidential information with high regard for integrity
- Ability to receive candid feedback and quickly make appropriate changes to improve performance
- Intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skill
- Excellent English
- Computer literacy: advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excels
Planning, execution and evaluation of trade & brand marketing activities in the Market aiming to drive sales as well as brand performance (consumer & financial KPIs). Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to following actions:
- Sets main building blocks in marketing plans
- Defines & tracks budgets
- Manages Regional, Cluster and Market marketing activities (including Digital)
- Plans and manages ordering, development and production of all communication/promotional materials
- Drives new product launches and revamping in the Market
- Manages portfolio, incl. sales analysis, assortment optimization, price monitoring
- Tracks macro, consumer, category, retail landscape trends & competitors, incl. research projects deployment
- Handles marketing related ERP (Navision) Key User scope
- Supports development, execution & evaluation of Cluster B2C / B2B activities.
- Execution of Cluster digital road-map improving Online Mental Availability (including Digital Media Best Practices (Reach), Content Initiatives (Engage) and Route-to-Market for e-Commerce (Convert)
- Develops, executes & evaluates Market trade marketing plan and Market B2C / B2B activities
- Ensures regular performance analysis & conducts required reporting
- Drives effective marketing related communication between Cluster & Market
- Plans, develops & executes on-time Market marketing campaigns according to Regional activation plan
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.