Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• MS SQL Server 2008 / 2008R2 / 2014
• 3+ years data warehouse architecture/design experience
• Strong knowledge of SQL and T-SQL; general knowledge on DB architecture
• Data warehouse design patterns; excellent technical design skills
• MS SQL Server, MS SQL Reporting Services, MS SQL Analysis Services, MS SQL Integration Services (ETL), Data Analysis Expressions (DAX), Multidimensional expression (MDX), power pivot (optional- Sharepoint), OLAP
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able and willing to improve through continuous learning
• Ability to both work within a team and perform individually
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Client oriented
• Above average English level
• Previous banking application development
• MS SQL Server DBA skills / experience / certification
• MSAS Configuration and complex OLAP setup experience
• OLAP migration experience
• DB recovery models understanding
• Powershell / Bash / Shell scripting; .Net/Java programming
• Design and development activities on all data warehouse related requirements
• Develop new functionalities and support existing T-SQL code
• Tune existing code, implement new features and enhancements to the existing production system; provide optimization support
• Write and maintain technical documentation
• Participating in meeting and discussions with customers, work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers
• Troubleshoot performance, concurrency and functional problems
Project Description: Working closely with one of the biggest international investment banks the project will involve both deep technical exploration and specific functional understanding in an environment where competence is cherished by all team members.