Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile BI Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• MS SQL Server 2008 / 2008R2 / 2014
• 3+ years data warehouse architecture/design experience
• Strong knowledge of SQL and T-SQL; general knowledge on DB architecture
• Data warehouse design patterns; excellent technical design skills
• MS SQL Server, MS SQL Reporting Services, MS SQL Analysis Services, MS SQL Integration Services (ETL), Data Analysis Expressions (DAX), Multidimensional expression (MDX), power pivot (optional- Sharepoint), OLAP
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able and willing to improve through continuous learning
• Ability to both work within a team and perform individually
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Client oriented
• Above average English level
• Previous banking application development
• MS SQL Server DBA skills / experience / certification
• MSAS Configuration and complex OLAP setup experience
• OLAP migration experience
• DB recovery models understanding
• Powershell / Bash / Shell scripting; .Net/Java programming
• Design and development activities on all data warehouse related requirements
• Develop new functionalities and support existing T-SQL code
• Tune existing code, implement new features and enhancements to the existing production system; provide optimization support
• Write and maintain technical documentation
• Participating in meeting and discussions with customers, work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers
• Troubleshoot performance, concurrency and functional problems
Project Description: Working closely with one of the biggest international investment banks the project will involve both deep technical exploration and specific functional understanding in an environment where competence is cherished by all team members.