Junior SAP Technology Support Engineer (student)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs Junior SAP Technology Support Engineer (student) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
HANA Enterprise Cloud Delivery runs the SAP Cloud powered by HANA and is responsible for services and support for operations of customer business systems and applications embedded in an international delivery approach.
Beside day to day administration we are part of strategic projects for new technologies as reference for SAP customers.
The HEC Delivery Team is currently located in Germany, India Mexico and Hungary and is now expanding its operations and support team to
HEC Delivery has 24/7 responsibility for incident Priority 1 and Priority 2 handling, escalations, problem management and continuous improvement. It is also the interface to SAP Active Global Support and to Customer Operation Control Centers. Service and Demand Management for Tools & Processes used inside HEC organization. Interface to various SAP development units, mainly Cloud Lifecycle Management tools
For our HEC Delivery location in Bucharest we are looking to build a new team of SAP Technology Consultants to support the SAP Cloud powered by HANA for customers across EMEA.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As an SAP Technology Support Engineer you will:
- Work in shifts which may include weekends or public holidays as required by the project
- Deliver 1st and 2nd level support consulting services
- Be in direct contact with the customer via phone, email or ticketing system
- Be responsible for Service and support of SAP Cloud powered by HANA Customer Landscapes
- Operate SAP technology based system landscapes to achieve ambitious SLA requirements
- Work in alignment with the company procedures to ensure an efficient and quality service
- Be responsible for proper documentation, definition of technical operational concepts and guidelines for the implemented SAP landscapes
- Create and implement change request documentation
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Graduate or Master Degree in Computer or Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer science / Information Technology systems/ Computer applications / IT Business Systems
- Certification in SAP BASIS is an advantage (if not, should be able to complete the certification)
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications and understanding of Global Delivery model
- Previous relevant experience in Support Engineer, Database Administrator or BASIS consultant role
- SAP BASIS – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience of Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, Maintenance etc.,
- Technically fluent in Databases (Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/MaxDB/Sybase/HANA ) administration, Operating Systems (Unix/Windows/Linux), hardware technologies (IBM, HP, Intel)
- Experience in Performance tuning, Technical reviews and Audits
- Knowledge of High Availability/Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Knowledge of SAP Technologies; . SAP Netweaver or HANA based systems, Solution Manager, BusinessObjects, BusinessObjects Data Services
- Experience in communication with customers and managing expectations
- Strong customer focus and service minded
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Good analytical and solution oriented thinking
- Good team player and ability to work effectively in international and virtual teams
- Continually develop SAP solution core skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience;
- Able to provide knowledge transfer from certain technology areas
- Proactive in learning and highly self-motivated
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- German is an advantage
- 8 hour shifts
- 40-hr per week schedule
- shift differential pay
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.