SAP IBP Consultant (Bucharest), Near Shore Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs SAP IBP Consultant (Bucharest), Near Shore Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. This vision is fueled by our goal to become the most innovative cloud company, powered by the SAP HANA® platform. To achieve this vision, SAP has adopted four guiding principles: to provide best-in-class cloud applications, an openSAP platform, and breakthrough innovation, all delivered by “one SAP” functioning as a single, cohesive team.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Digital Business Services organization (DBS) helps our customers run at their best. We empower customer success with SAP solutions through business insights developed from 46 years of SAP delivery experience working across 25 industries. Our services and support are catalysts for our customer’s unique digital transformation, enabling differentiating innovative and exceptional business outcomes. Together we make it happen!
Our commitment to our customers’ success spans the full scope of innovation and digital transformation. This commitment is backed by a breadth of expert services, including:
- Advisory services to create and realize new possibilities
- Implementation and migration services to achieve solution benefits quickly and safely
- Continuous customer success and support delivery to drive enablement, adoption, and business continuity
SAP MaxAttention™ services for long-term strategic engagements specifically tailored to our customers’ needs
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Consultants are expected to demonstrate a knowledge of business process concepts, system configuration, integration and best practices, to deliver successful projects.
- Demonstrate functional and/or solution experience through the facilitation, implementation and support of SAP products to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance
- Deliver business outcomes by implementing SAP solutions for Integrated Business Planning
- Proven Knowledge of at least one of the following:
- Integrated Business Planning [IBP]
- Advanced Planning Optimization [APO] / PP-DS / SNP / gATP / DP
- Business process knowledge in Supply Chain area
- Ability to gather and prioritize requirements
- Ability to work in an international, virtual and highly diverse team
- Ability to conduct workshops in subject matter area
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing within the team and community
- Should be willing to travel
Finally, bring your energy and passion and we’ll give you the tools to develop your knowledge and
WORK EXPERIENCE / SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in SAP implementation projects in SCM area
- Quick Learner, passionate, motivated and self-managed
- Excellent English skills (German would be a big plus)
Customer-focused, business acumen and good communication and interpersonal skills