Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile PL/SQL DEVELOPER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree;
• 2+ years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL development;
• Understanding of data modelling concepts;
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies;
• Ability to perform SQL tuning of queries;
• Strong in debugging and understanding existing code for modifications;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Attention to detail and accuracy;
• Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations;
• Self-motivated, strong team player;
• Willing to dedicate time to understand the Recruiting business model and the operational needs;
• Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and / or sensitive information;
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Any of the following would be a Plus:
• Apply technical skills, expertise and principles of software engineering to design, develop, maintain, test and evaluate software using PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle APEX and other technologies;
• Understand scope of work, analyze requirements and prepare technical solution, estimates, recommendations and identify limitations;
• Co-ordinate development efforts with other team members to ensure project delivery
• Create and maintain technical documentation;
• Follow the internal secure coding standards and quality directives.
This position is part of the Software Development team within Oracle Talent Advisory (OTA). In this role, you will work directly with project managers, project stakeholders, subject matter experts and other developers on delivering new systems or enhancements to existing applications that support business workflows or reporting & analytics solutions.