Senior SAP Logistics Consultant (B/CJ/TM)
Did you know 24 of the 25 top third-party logistics providers in the world run SAP solutions?
Did you know 9 of the 10 largest shipping companies in the world run SAP solutions?
Did you know SAP systems touch $23 trillion of consumer purchases around the world?
Then why not join the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue and works with world-renowned clients.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
SAP Near Shore Centre Romania is hiring Consultants having experience in MM, SD, PP, TM, WM or EWM implementations and willing to be among the first runners of S/4HANA for Logistics. You will benefit from trainings and certifications related to S4/HANA to allow you the access to international projects employing the latest SAP innovation and technologies.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Participating in SOW creation and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems
- Delivering billable components that meet a customer's needs
- At least 5 years of SAP product implementation experience or support experience
- Knowledge of one of the SAP Logistics solutions: MM, SD, PP, TM, WM or EWM
- Ideally experienced in working in an international environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree - Informatics, Computer Science, Polytechnics, Economics
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP Logistics: MM or SD or PP or TM or WM
- Good understanding of industry specific business processes
- Well developed customer focus
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Business Romanian
- Business English
- Nice to have : Business German
Ready to travel for assignments within EMEA-DACH (short term and long term) (up to 80% of working time)