Consumer Analytics Summer Managerial Internship P&G
Our internship programs are especially created for students with high passion for learning and growing. We recognize our people’s unique strengths and talents and we empower our interns to bring them to life in meaningful ways by delivering new challenges every day.
So, what happens when your company mantra is “The Consumer is Boss”? Let’s ask our Analytics & Insights professionals. They’re at the forefront of market trends – and a voice for the consumer. Integrating shopper needs and market understanding to catalyse business growth? Analytics & Insights professionals do it across all our brands, every day. You’re a consumer-understanding powerhouse with a natural curiosity and you know how to use every resource around you: qualitative research, key market trends, quantitative data.
Ready to lead our teams to breakthrough innovations?
YOUR MISSION AS ANALYTICS AND INSIGHTS INTERN:
- Work with autonomy on projects to understand our consumers, our markets, our retailers, with continuous coaching of an Analytics & Insights manager
- Collaborate closely with other functions; working with Brand Management, Sales and Finance partners
- Lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives, answering questions such as: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target consumers? Where to best optimize Distribution? How do we best reach consumers & win with retailers? How do we make best use of P&Gs existing data sources?
- Build business recommendations based on consumer insights and findings from big and small data analytics
WHAT WILL AN INTERNSHIP IN P&G OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized ground-breaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and sales skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR: