This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Experience in developing applications using:
Java SE 8
Spring Framework & Spring Boot
REST API, JSON
• University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent through experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment, using Agile methodologies and related tools (Jira, Confluence)
• Familiar with microservices architectures, graph databases, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
• Familiar with continuous integration & continuous delivery principles and tools (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio, Sonar)
• Familiar with the DevOps concept
• Strong delivery track record
• Experience in building applications from scratch is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
• Excellent team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn.
• You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
• You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it.
• You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
• You have strong problem solving and analytical thinking - ability to diagnose and resolve ambiguous problems
• You have a good understanding of Software Architecture.
• You have experience in Continuous Delivery.
• Pooling and sharing of knowledge on new applications and technologies used.
• Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments).
• Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process.
• Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developments, together with the parties involved.
• Create release documents to support the deployments and the software after release.
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Develop and maintain software programs according to set coding standards.
• Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase.
• Perform unit testing after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties