HR Payroll & Admin Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs HR Payroll & Admin Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
• Handling monthly Payroll activities for Enterprise Business Group’s outsourced employees and all related documents;
• Maintaining payroll and other requested cost reports;
• Verifying and submitting monthly payroll and business trip costs invoices for payment;
• Handling the outsourced employees’ Exit procedure, both physical resignation documents and internal workforce system applications;
• In charge of all HR Admin tasks related to employee on-boarding (ID creation, laptop requests, mandatory new employee exams);
• Maintaining and verifying employee attendance records;
• Updating and maintaining the employee internal HR system accounts.
• Fluency in English;
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Psychology, Sociology, Economical Science;
• At least 1 year of experience on a similar job;
• Previous experience in a multi-cultural work environment.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
• Good knowledge of Romanian Law and regulations;
• Good knowledge of GDPR regulations;
• Ability to handle high work volumes;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality;
• Any of the following languages would be considered an advantage: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish or Chinese.
Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
Private Medical Insurance discounts;
Paid 4 hours leave per month;
Flexible work schedule;
Weekly fruit day;
Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.