This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Trade Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
- University degree in Chemistry or Engineering is highly preferred, degrees in International Trade or Economics are also relevant;
- At least 2-3 years of working experience (pevious experience in custom declarations, custom classification, origin management or similar position in an International trade function ( export /import department) is highly preferred;
- English at a good level is mandatory, French is preferred;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- ERP system knowledge (Oracle/SAP, other) is a plus;
- Analytical mindset, structured and detail oriented;
- Nice-to-have: now-how on customs classification (Harmonized Tariff schedule classification) and Country of origin’s rules, especially on Chemicals classification.
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Trade Master Data expert you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
As a Trade Master Data expert , you will establish, maintain and continuously improve the foreign trade master data and content.
Also you will ensure that the standard documented audit trail supporting (Foreign Trade Master Data) is accurate and up-to-date, in order to:
• be comply with all classification and origin customs laws that apply in the time zone;
• to mitigate the risks of import/export customs activities and audits;
• optimize the financial impact of the company’s foreign trade activities;
• monitor, analyze and report Foreign Trade Data Quality Performance as “Trade Automation” Key User
How will you be doing this?
You will be the Foreign Trade Master Data expert for all goods, software and technologies that are imported and/or exported out of the time zone as well as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for any inquiries or dispute resolutions related to:
· Customs origin : country of origin and preferential origin
· Classification: Harmonized System (HS) and Export Control classification
Under supervision of the Global Trade Compliance Time Zone Leader, work in compliance with:
· All customs laws and regulations governing Foreign Trade in the Time Zone
· The Group classification, origin, export controls policies & procedures
• Determine HS classification for any imported & exported tangible product which has not been auto-classified:
· Define with the technical expert the classification justification in order to ensure the audit trail required by any customs administrations and provide technical classification assistance for customs audit purposes;
· Identify with the GTC zone leader, if there is any ruling & customs decision for classification of any products, classify products accordingly & upload the rulings in TA.
• Collect current HS Codes declared by the relevant countries for any newly added categories of products
· Analyze discrepancies with HS codes defined by the auto-classification rules;
· Evaluate and report the potential duty impact (over/ under paid) resulting from classification discrepancy per company & product category;
· In compliance with the ECO Classification guidelines, ensure ECN & ML classification for any tangible product, software & technologies are properly recorded into the IS/IT tool when not auto-classified;
·Monitor, analyze and report Foreign Trade Data Quality Performance.
What we offer?
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.
- Working in an inter-cultural environment;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career.