Data & Analytics Analyst
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting, finance, reporting or data analytics.
• Good understanding of SAP, VBA, Power BI and advanced Excel skills
• Personable and customer focused attitude to work output with a “can do” attitude
• A strong communicator able to communicate and interpret data to non-finance professionals and wider business
• Very organized and with a keen eye for detail
• Use new presentation tools (like Power BI) to prepare weekly or monthly global reports
• Work with large volume of data in order to create new reports and maintain them as per business’ requests
• Coordinating, generating and improving internal reporting to support monthly and quarterly close process
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise