HR Recruitment Intern- Sourcing - Audit Delivery Center
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
We are looking for a focused and proactive HR Intern to join our Recruitment department.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
• Proactive, adaptable and self-driven, with a solution focused approach;
• Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects at the same time;
• Very good attention to details;
• Excellent verbal and communication skills in English;
• Advanced in using relevant Microsoft Office applications.
As an Intern of the Human Resources team, your main tasks will consist in:
• Provides administrative support to the HR recruitment process, covering all areas - screening candidates, contacting candidates, arranging interviews, scheduling testing, providing feedback to candidates etc.;
• Performs general administrative tasks - e.g. filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, archiving, phone calls;
• Prepares various HR reports and statistics as requested;
• Assists with the preparation of HR internal communication;
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as the external providers.
What we offer:
Modern offices with excellent facilities
Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications