This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs Demand Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
- min 1 year of experience in planning and forecasting
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in Romanian and English
- Good presentation skills
- Communicative and open
- Prepare short and long term forecast at SKU level based on historical data and input from Sales, Supply team and Operations.
- Assure high level of forecast accuracy to balance between zero wastes and high customer service level
- Be the agent of change and help in forecast process development and improvement
- Analyze the data, look for insights, fuel the TopLine team with growth generating ideas.
- Great career development with multinational & CSR oriented company
- Dynamic, international work environment
- Friendly and flexible work atmosphere