Associate Data Analyst, Digital Operations Team
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 500 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture where our employees are empowered to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial support diversity within our community and offer the possibility of international assignments for our star performers.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Knowledge and understanding of the services industry (preferably the financial service industry in combination with the SRI/RI market);
• Financial Markets Analysis reporting, with ability to interpret data and financial market changes
• Proficient business English oral and writing skills (the company’s working language is English)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
• Experience with database and reporting tools (SQL and PowerBI);
• Master or Bachelor degree in related discipline (business, finance, science, ICT) would be a plus;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work towards strict deadlines and high-quality standards;
• Flexible mindset; adaptable to a constantly shifting work environment;
• Passion about global sustainability issues like environment protection or human rights.
The Associate Data Analyst will be a team member of the Universe Management team, which is a part of the Digital Operations Team. Our new colleague will be involved in a broad range of tasks, combining independent work and collaboration with various stakeholders, while managing the “universes” of business entities that are subject to our research with the aim to deliver timely and high-quality research to clients.
• Manage, from a business perspective, the data related to the entities that are the subject of our research and maintain them in all internal systems;
• Support the client relations team by providing information about the research entities existing in our products, considering the business perspective. For this purpose, you will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world to ensure the timely support for clients’ or prospects’ inquiries;
• Collaborate with ICT team to maintain the current internal databases that our products rely on;
• Collaborate with the other operational sub-teams to innovate the way we deliver data in order to achieve operational excellence.
Competitive compensation package;
A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
Excellent medical benefits;
Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
Bonus based on your performance;
Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.