Associate Data Analyst, Digital Operations Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Associate Data Analyst, Digital Operations Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has 17 offices and more than 500 staff members globally. In Romania we have offices in Timisoara and Bucharest.
Our work environment is fast-paced but allows all Sustainalytics professionals to develop an advanced skill set for today’s and tomorrow’s labour market, including change management, data processing, analytical and technical skills, as well as inter-team collaboration in an international organization.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Knowledge and understanding of the services industry (preferably the financial service industry in combination with the SRI/RI market);
• Financial Markets Analysis reporting, with ability to interpret data and financial market changes
• Proficient business English oral and writing skills (the company’s working language is English)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
• Experience with database and reporting tools (SQL and PowerBI);
• Master or Bachelor degree in related discipline (business, finance, science, ICT) would be a plus;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work towards strict deadlines and high-quality standards;
• Flexible mindset; adaptable to a constantly shifting work environment;
• Passion about global sustainability issues like environment protection or human rights.
The Associate Data Analyst will be a team member of the Universe Management team, which is a part of the Digital Operations Team. Our new colleague will be involved in a broad range of tasks, combining independent work and collaboration with various stakeholders, while managing the “universes” of business entities that are subject to our research with the aim to deliver timely and high-quality research to clients.
• Manage, from a business perspective, the data related to the entities that are the subject of our research and maintain them in all internal systems;
• Support the client relations team by providing information about the research entities existing in our products, considering the business perspective. For this purpose, you will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world to ensure the timely support for clients’ or prospects’ inquiries;
• Collaborate with ICT team to maintain the current internal databases that our products rely on;
• Collaborate with the other operational sub-teams to innovate the way we deliver data in order to achieve operational excellence.
Competitive compensation package;
A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
Excellent medical benefits;
Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
Bonus based on your performance;
Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.