Cloud Engineering DevOps
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Cloud Engineering DevOps active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are searching for a Cloud Engineering DevOps who will help us standardize 50M enterprise accounts into a cloud data management platform and create a micro-services containerized data hub with 99,99% availability to serve a large community of integrations, APIs and enterprise applications. Want in?
- Evaluate all monitoring alerts/events and stay focused on root-cases and eliminate them with self-healing and automations. Validate issues and their fixes. Resolve outages;
- Create recovery processes and run books for troubleshooting, recovery and service restoration;
- Work with product and vendor technical teams to resolve issues, troubleshoot symptoms and conduct root-cause analysis;
- Stay-up-to-date with recent developments in the cloud ecosystem to help simplify solutions;
- Build automations (jobs, scripts, integrations) to eliminate manual steps, eliminate errors and accelerate DevOps processes;
- Develop and integrate CI/CD pipelines;
- Perform releases, deployments, operations and monitoring for platforms and tools;
- Be part of a Scrum team, adhere to the agile practices and use of JIRA;
- Complete documentation, KT and handover;
- Proactively bring issues and quality problems to team’s attention.
Required competence, experience and education:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience;
- 2-3 years of experience in systems administration of web-enabled service application environments and IT operations or experience as SaaS Ops, DevOps, TechOps;
- 2-3 years experience with tools like: Helm, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Salt, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Nagios, Cloud computing and storage platform, Infrastructure as Code;
- Hands-on experience in working with: Linux, shell scripting, Python/Perl/Java;
- Experience in Developer Process Automation (CI/CD & Code Management) and utilizing tools, such as, Jenkins, Git etc.;
- Ability to work well with diverse technical and engineering team across various geo regions;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment at all levels and functions;
- Ability to learn new programming languages, systems, and frameworks quickly;
- Ability to work flexible work hours.
Nice to have:
- Experience with gRPC and micro-services development and testing;
- Experience with cloud platforms: Azure, AWS;
- Experience with any of these tools with Reltio, SnapLogic, StreamSets;
- Experience with ;
- Familiar with Splunk, DataDog or equivalent log monitoring solutions.
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.