Cloud Engineering DevOps
We are searching for a Cloud Engineering DevOps who will help us standardize 50M enterprise accounts into a cloud data management platform and create a micro-services containerized data hub with 99,99% availability to serve a large community of integrations, APIs and enterprise applications. Want in?
- Evaluate all monitoring alerts/events and stay focused on root-cases and eliminate them with self-healing and automations. Validate issues and their fixes. Resolve outages;
- Create recovery processes and run books for troubleshooting, recovery and service restoration;
- Work with product and vendor technical teams to resolve issues, troubleshoot symptoms and conduct root-cause analysis;
- Stay-up-to-date with recent developments in the cloud ecosystem to help simplify solutions;
- Build automations (jobs, scripts, integrations) to eliminate manual steps, eliminate errors and accelerate DevOps processes;
- Develop and integrate CI/CD pipelines;
- Perform releases, deployments, operations and monitoring for platforms and tools;
- Be part of a Scrum team, adhere to the agile practices and use of JIRA;
- Complete documentation, KT and handover;
- Proactively bring issues and quality problems to team’s attention.
Required competence, experience and education:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience;
- 2-3 years of experience in systems administration of web-enabled service application environments and IT operations or experience as SaaS Ops, DevOps, TechOps;
- 2-3 years experience with tools like: Helm, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Salt, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Nagios, Cloud computing and storage platform, Infrastructure as Code;
- Hands-on experience in working with: Linux, shell scripting, Python/Perl/Java;
- Experience in Developer Process Automation (CI/CD & Code Management) and utilizing tools, such as, Jenkins, Git etc.;
- Ability to work well with diverse technical and engineering team across various geo regions;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment at all levels and functions;
- Ability to learn new programming languages, systems, and frameworks quickly;
- Ability to work flexible work hours.
Nice to have:
- Experience with gRPC and micro-services development and testing;
- Experience with cloud platforms: Azure, AWS;
- Experience with any of these tools with Reltio, SnapLogic, StreamSets;
- Experience with ;
- Familiar with Splunk, DataDog or equivalent log monitoring solutions.