ETL Developer with DataStage
We are seeking talented ETL – Data Stage specialists as part of our client’s Data Warehouse development team to join our energetic, fast-paced environment.
The Analyst Programmer is responsible for implementing and testing ETL flows according to business requirements, based on the source to target mappings.
- Development of ETL flows using IBM Data Stage according to source to target mappings and to the established framework and rules.
- Analyzing the environment and source of records.
- Understand the Logical Data Model and Physical Data Model.
- Perform unit tests, validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirements.
- Contributing to end-to-end testing – perform System Integration testing and offer support for UAT.
- Peer review of other developers work.
- Contributing to deployment of code changes, mappings and metadata.
Required competence and experience:
- Experience with ETL processes and tools – Data Stage.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database.
- Experience as developer in a Data Warehouse / BI environment.
- Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology is considered a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.