ETL Developer with DataStage
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs ETL Developer with DataStage active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are seeking talented ETL – Data Stage specialists as part of our client’s Data Warehouse development team to join our energetic, fast-paced environment.
The Analyst Programmer is responsible for implementing and testing ETL flows according to business requirements, based on the source to target mappings.
- Development of ETL flows using IBM Data Stage according to source to target mappings and to the established framework and rules.
- Analyzing the environment and source of records.
- Understand the Logical Data Model and Physical Data Model.
- Perform unit tests, validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirements.
- Contributing to end-to-end testing – perform System Integration testing and offer support for UAT.
- Peer review of other developers work.
- Contributing to deployment of code changes, mappings and metadata.
Required competence and experience:
- Experience with ETL processes and tools – Data Stage.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database.
- Experience as developer in a Data Warehouse / BI environment.
- Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology is considered a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.