Java Technical Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Java Technical Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a Technical Lead, to develop and ensure state of the art technology implementation and product performance alignment with architectural guidelines.
- Has the same activities as a Senior Developer, plus:
- Always in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure the consistency of the technical solution.
- Helps the team to master and grow technical skills.
- Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design.
- Leads the diagnostic and the resolution of complex issues.
- Ensures technical best practices alignment between teams and promotes new ones.
- Verifies that the level of quality of the solution is in conformance with the quality objectives.
Required competence and experience:
- Proficiency in Java, Java-based back-end applications, REST API services.
- Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices.
- Knowledge of iOS, Python, Android native applications, SQL, NoSQL, Cocoa/ CocoaTouch, Swift and Objective-C, XCode, UIKit, and Core AnimationFluency.
- Managing junior technology resources.
- Business sense.
- Good knowledge of industry perspective.
- Analytic skills.
- Interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Methodological competence: Agile software and test-driven development.
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering.
- Strong drive and motivation.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- French is highly appreciated.
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.