We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join our new QA Automation Team. The project is for one of our client in the financial sector.
Your responsibility will be to create and manage Functional and UAT environments. Your main challenge will be to orchestrate the Functional environment which will run a Selenium grid engine in order to automatically test one of our client’s web applications. This environment will be dynamically spun up and down on demand and will be fitted with test result aggregation and feedback capabilities to the QA and management team.
Required competence, experience and education:
- Experience with Ansible or other configuration management tools
- Experience with Jenkins or other build and release automation tools and methodologies
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) or other related technologies
- Experience with scripting in Bash, Perl, or Python highly preferred
- Systems knowledge within the Linux ecosystem
- Experience with HAProxy, Apache, Nginx
- Experience configuring log aggregation tools
- Understanding of Network Security and Firewall Rules
- Experience with source control such as Git and SVN
- Solid experience with build tools (Maven/Gradle/Ant) and repository management (Artifactory, Nexus)
- Experience with Selenium Grid configuration.
- Jenkins/Maven plugin development
- Cloud technologies
- Java profiling
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment principles
- Knowledge of other build tools, e.g. Ant, Gradle, YAML-based toolsKnowledge of agile software development (AGILE)
- Establish and maintain best practices around DevOps
- Collaborate with developers and systems teams to design and maintain Automation and Deployment tools
- Assist project teams in troubleshooting systems to identify site errors or deficiencies and develop solutions
- Create dashboards and other tools for Project Teams and Engineering Operations to use in day-to-day monitoring and troubleshooting and enhance operational transparency with the project teams
- Routinely provide proactive, regular, and professional-level communication WITH team members alike
- Document and maintain DevOps procedural documentation
- Troubleshoot DNS, email, and other network services
- Maintain Jenkins and Maven pluginsMaintain and automate the CI chains like centralized dependency & release management providing visibility on end-to-end processes and self-service portals
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 14 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well. We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for a coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on Stefanini page and join us on Facebook.