This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join our new QA Automation Team. The project is for one of our client in the financial sector.
Your responsibility will be to create and manage Functional and UAT environments. Your main challenge will be to orchestrate the Functional environment which will run a Selenium grid engine in order to automatically test one of our client’s web applications. This environment will be dynamically spun up and down on demand and will be fitted with test result aggregation and feedback capabilities to the QA and management team.
Required competence, experience and education:
- Experience with Ansible or other configuration management tools
- Experience with Jenkins or other build and release automation tools and methodologies
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) or other related technologies
- Experience with scripting in Bash, Perl, or Python highly preferred
- Systems knowledge within the Linux ecosystem
- Experience with HAProxy, Apache, Nginx
- Experience configuring log aggregation tools
- Understanding of Network Security and Firewall Rules
- Experience with source control such as Git and SVN
- Solid experience with build tools (Maven/Gradle/Ant) and repository management (Artifactory, Nexus)
- Experience with Selenium Grid configuration.
- Jenkins/Maven plugin development
- Cloud technologies
- Java profiling
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment principles
- Knowledge of other build tools, e.g. Ant, Gradle, YAML-based toolsKnowledge of agile software development (AGILE)
- Establish and maintain best practices around DevOps
- Collaborate with developers and systems teams to design and maintain Automation and Deployment tools
- Assist project teams in troubleshooting systems to identify site errors or deficiencies and develop solutions
- Create dashboards and other tools for Project Teams and Engineering Operations to use in day-to-day monitoring and troubleshooting and enhance operational transparency with the project teams
- Routinely provide proactive, regular, and professional-level communication WITH team members alike
- Document and maintain DevOps procedural documentation
- Troubleshoot DNS, email, and other network services
- Maintain Jenkins and Maven pluginsMaintain and automate the CI chains like centralized dependency & release management providing visibility on end-to-end processes and self-service portals
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.