This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Marquardt active
View all jobs Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Marquardt este o companie in continua dezvoltare, atat la nivel local cat si international.
Oferim oportunitati nelimitate pentru dezvoltarea profesionala, promovand totodata principii solide si pasiunea pentru automotive.
Activitatea si mediul nostru de lucru sunt caracterizate prin dinamica, spirit de echipa si inovatie.
Cautam persoane creative si motivate care sa ne ajute in modelarea viitorului.
Te invitam sa faci parte din echipa de succes Marquardt!
We're looking for colleagues with:
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Automation, Telecommunications, Electronics or similar fields;
• Good programming skills (C and/or Model Based Software Development);
• Understanding of embedded concepts;
• Leadership skills (for the positions involving people management).
• Knowledge of automotive communication protocols / diagnostic protocols;
• Understanding of Software Development Processes.
• Perform requirements analysis, create and review system and software specifications;
• Ability to support the system engineer to derive system requirements and set the software requirements;
• Create and review SW architectures, create and review SA/SD;
• Develop software according to the guidelines re. programming environment, language, SW requirements and software design;
• Analyze complex problems in his own projects and find the right solution;
• Create and execute module test cases according to the specifications, document the results;
• Take the integrator role and support sys. eng with the integration strategy;
• Integrate the created SW modules, define, execute the integration tests and document the results;
• Provide reliable input for own or others tasks in release planning.
Based on your profile, experience and skills one of the following job could be yours:
• Software Engineer (up to 3 years of relevant experience);
• Senior Software Engineer (at least 4 years of relevant experience);
• Software Project Leader (at least 3 years of relevant experience);
• Software Team Leader (at least 5 years of relevant experience).