Backoffice gaming support: German & English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International active
View all jobs Backoffice gaming support: German & English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Join a back-office customer support team for our client, the largest user-generated online gaming platform, the #1 gaming site for kids and teens.
Recommended skills set:
● Medium level of German and English (B2 in written and oral).
● Availability for a full time schedule, covering shifts between 00:00 - 24:00, Monday - Sunday (24/7)
● Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
● Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
● Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
● Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints.
● Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
● Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
● Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
● Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
On this role, you would:
● Provide quality and professional responses to customers using both pre-generated content and personalized responses via email and chat.
● Be adept at adjusting scripted information to match the customer’s needs/inquiry.
● Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, determine and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions.
● Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: account verification/assistance, billing, product knowledge, and system troubleshooting.
● Assist in identifying, tracking and escalating trending issues.
● Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
● Become proficient in multiple tool platforms in order to gather, record, update, and relay relevant data to a customer’s inquiry, supervisory escalation, or internal team contact.
● Be familiar with the client's moderation guidelines to know when content or an account needs to be removed or banned, or escalated to the mod team
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses, night shift extra-payment
- Monthly meal tickets
- Internal French language classes for our employees
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.