Legal Advisor Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nestle Romania active
View all jobs Legal Advisor Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
Nestle Romania is seeking a highly motivated Legal Advisor Specialist to be part of the Legal team in Bucharest.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal you will be in charge of providing specialist-level support to the internal teams and to the Management in a variety of legal fields, so as to ensure that the Company’s objectives are met, in line with all applicable laws and regulations. You will be constantly involved in finding attractive and innovative solutions to various legal challenges, always adopting a business oriented attitude while mitigating possible risks. You will be able to take efficient decisions in a fast moving environment and maintain a close communication and alignment with the Head of Legal.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- The specific focus will be on competition law, commercial contracts, and consumer protection.
- Main activity will consist in reviewing, drafting and advising on contracts, inter-company agreements and data privacy provisions, as well as on campaign/promo regulations and conditions.
- Other areas will include – advice on various labor law related issues, corporate, real estate (lease/sub-lease agreements) and data protection.
- Provide comprehensive risk assessment to various teams, offering business oriented solutions.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, maintaining associated documentation, advising on legal risks, and other duties as may be assigned.
- With/ without supervision, may work on small, medium, large and multiple engagements or single engagement;
What is required?
- Minimum University degree in law;
- Minimum 3 years of legal experience within a reputable Law firm and/or a large multinational company with minimum 2 years focus on Competition law and commercial contracts;
- Preferable to have also general knowledge and experience in: Consumer protection, Labor law, Corporate, Data protection;
- Preferable to have passed the BAR exam
- Analytical thinking, attention to details, excellent communication skills;
- Exemplary organizational skills for prioritizing and handling multiple projects and tasks;
- Fluency in English including legal business English;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
What’s on offer?
- An attractive and dynamic multicultural working environment.
- Career opportunities for training and development
Please note that only the CVs in English will be taken into consideration.