Junior Reporting Analyst (12 months fixed term)
The Junior Reporting Analyst and Developer is responsible for building standard reports and dashboards in SQL or VBA based tools on the GBS Finance team inputs and procedures. The reports should be issued in time, in an accurate manner, and aligned with the direct manager. They will then be sent to our internal customers and distributed for in-house use. Also, there will be ad-hoc reporting requests to be managed by the Junior Reporting Analyst and Developer, if pre validated with the direct manager.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Working as Junior Reporting Analyst and Developer for Kellogg GBS, you will be part of our success by:
- Working with the existing team members to develop standardised and automated solutions for reporting, while using SQL and VBA;
- Preparing the reporting requested by the manager in an accurate manner, and then distribute within the agreed timeframe (the standardised reports will be prepared for all clusters across Europe);
- Constantly finding ways to improve the quality of the reports provided. Communicate these proposals to the direct manager and the other team colleagues;
- Communicating in a collaborative way with internal customers;
- Collaborating with the team members, should a new complex report or tool development be required; elaborating a clear reporting request for development for the team, whilst supporting the testing and providing feedback based on facts.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative field (Statistics, Business, Finance, Information Technology);
- Language Skills: English (advanced);
- Microsoft Office Experience;
- SQL and/ or VBA knowledge;
- Self-motivation, Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently.
Nice to have:
- Experience working for a multinational organization;
- Accounting knowledge or Finance work background;
- SAP basic usage;
- Enthusiasm and being a team player.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Duration: 12 months
Type of program: Fixed term contract, with high possibility of permanent hiring
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will have ongoing interviews.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you have trouble when applying online, please contact us on our career page.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.