Short Term Supply Planner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Short Term Supply Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
We are creating a new Supply Planning Team in our Bucharest office!
Kellogg Europe Supply Chain is on a journey to become an end-to-end, more agile and responsive function and we believe you can be an integral part of this journey!
Kellogg’s has been market-leading in Romania (Floreasca Business Park) since 2014 and in that time we’ve partnered our business and achieved a progressive culture, focused on the From continuous improvement projects, to cost reduction initiatives, the European Supply Chain team has really made a difference to the heart of our
As our Short Term Supply Planner supporting the European markets, you’ll be the owner and guardian of executing Supply Planning Cycles. More importantly, you’ll be the expert so you’ll do it with
Because we’re establishing trust with real people (our customers), you’ll ensure the right stock levels are available through our Stock Network and you’ll have the expertise to do it with the lowest cash and cost impact.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Interface to the business – Being a single point of contact never felt so good! Category, Cluster and Plant teams will rely on your extended knowledge to deliver planning activities.
- Operational discipline – You’ll be balancing the product availability with cost optimization and ensuring that the process is adhered to with the correct We’ll depend on you to be creative without being unclear.
- Product delivery – Ultimately, you’ll be delivering the right product in the right place at the right time in the right quantitieNever have those Pringles relied on you so much!
- Live the K-Values – To care for the business and your colleagues, you’ll encourage a workforce aligned to our K-Values. After all, you feel like you want to be part of something bigger, right?
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain, Economics or Finance
- Expertise in integrated supply chain and capacity
- Experience in supply planning
- Proficiency with ERP systems (. SAP/ APO / BW/PPDS) and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multiple supply crises or priorities at the same time
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- Processed and packaged foods industry experience
- Full proficiency in a second European language
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, go to our Kellogg Careers Site
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.