Intern Finance (multiple roles)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Intern Finance (multiple roles) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here.
People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of . Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of ouremployees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn
Do you want to have the real hand-on experience with all the departments of a renewed FMCG company? Are you studying Finance or connected fields, and are you keen to broaden your horizon, transfer your theoretical knowledge into action and take on responsibility? Are your ready to team up with a global leader?
If so, this is the perfect time to join Kellogg’s Global Business Services centre!
Being the shared service centre for Europe, our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an intern for Kellogg GBS, you will embrace our culture of excellence, and you will play an active role in supporting the Finance Business Partners team.
We want to help you grow and learn with us by giving your hands on access to the dynamic and complex environment of FMCG and help you make the first step of your career here Kellogg!
Together with us you will learn, grow, innovate and collaborate, by taking part in:
- Trainings and workshops
- Hands on projects with direct impact on the company
- Brainstorming and creative activities
- Company events
As a Finance & Accounting Intern, you will have the chance to:
- Extract and report the local
- Operating Expenses for Kellogg’s European region operations and understand financial performances and identify risks and savings opportunities;
- To provide financial management support, value added analysis and insight;
- To provide timely and accurately cost centre visibility;
- You might be required to support other team members with workload Work closely with the Overheads Finance Manager to ensure overall operating expenses reporting support is covered;
- Draft and Document operating expenses related reporting processes;
- Build individual skills and capabilities through learning opportunities (on-the-job training);
- Perform other responsibilities assigned by GBS Leadership.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
- You are currently studying in a Master’s program in Finance or connected field
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), SAP is a plus
- Self-motivation, Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic team player
- Capacity to communicate openly and clearly – in English
- Graduates from Accounting and Management Information Systems preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Previous accounting experience is a plus
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Duration: 6 months
Type of program: paid internship for students and graduates, with possibility of permanent hiring
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will have ongoing
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.