Junior Logistics Specialist
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
- University studies finalized and trainings in an domain relevant to Logistics;
- 0-2 years of experience in Logistics;
- Both results and process oriented;
- High abilities in planning and problem solving ;
- Knowledge of legislation and documenting the logistics process;
- Maturity and diplomacy in tackling of a problem;
- High ethics and objectivity in contractual terms;
- Awareness and ownership of a quality costs-effective approach;
- Independence with a “hand-on” initiative;
- “Business partner” and “Can do” attitude.
- Timely processing of all documentation and actions involved in order to assure availability of materials;
- Available for execution of all inbound and outbound shipments from/to Kimball Electronics Romania;
-Transportation Coordination and analysis;
-Assist in coordination of carrier networking;
- Assist in development of carrier leveraging capabilities;
-Choose best transportation method, on qualitative and price point of view;
-Completing proper documentation and insuring accuracy in all documentation for what is being received and/or shipped;
-Regular coordination of activity for area of responsibility, including reporting, offers, negotiation of prices, input for budgeting, etc;
-Oversee management of logistics systems tool;
-Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.