Reporting Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Reporting Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for examining the unique needs and concerns of the business, to develop relevant practices and procedures for preparing business reports. This includes creating and maintaining efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Analyze the request for defining the specifications for query builds in the system;
- Adept extracting information from databases using: Sas, SQL, Business Objects;
- Consolidates information for standard, periodic reporting by processing data files;
- Prepares reliable and insightful reports on request, in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Manage reporting questions / requests;
- Provides expertise and practical assistance in database system management;
A little about You:
- 2-5 years experience in producing interrogations using (Business Objects, SAS, SQL);
- Knowledge about HR processes and handling of data;
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- French – advanced, English – intermediary;
We also value:
- Good communication skills;
- Team player and best practice sharing;
- Self triggered, organized, focus on deadlines, multi-tasking, attention to details;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.