Functional support analyst for B2B services
The auto industry is engaged in a race to bring high-value services that will transform the experience of mobility. Thanks to connected vehicles, customers will be able to enjoy new experiences that will be further enhanced in future as driving becomes more automated. To ensure the success of the connected vehicle, manufacturers have to offer their customers solutions that are simple, effective and useful. Renault has understood this, and launched connected vehicle services both for B2B and B2C customers.
- Following-up the actual connected services customers from FAM (Fleet Asset Management – Renault tool for fleet management)
- Support on server connection
- Managing the customer relationship for customers together with customer satisfaction platform from Portugal
- Managing the customer relationship for the FAM customer (vehicles follow-up and claims resolution)
- Support on deployment within countries
Profile of the future colleague :
- Attracted by new technologies (connected vehicle), understanding the way of functioning and settings
- Abilities to communicate and deal with various peoples from different countries/jobs (marketing and subsidiaries / importers, B2B customers)
- Structured mindset, capable to explain things in a understanding manner
- English and French at intermediate level.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- Someone who comes across as pleasant, positive and polite in online communications
- Autonomous in her/his daily activity and rigorous handling of tasks.
- Client oriented
- A proactive and enthusiastic team player
By joining our team, you will have access to:
•Work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career
•Competitive salary to fit your education, experience, and skills
•Opportunity to work for a multinational company with global teams and clients
•Mentoring program that will help you develop as a professional
•Fun working environment