Business Data Scientist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Groupe Renault Romania active
View all jobs Business Data Scientist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are now looking for a passionate Data Scientist within Costing Alliance Team. In this key role, you will provide the Cost Engineering functions with optmized data flows in order to allow them to sustain performance in terms of quality, costs and deadlines. You will also perform full lifecycle analysis using various techniques to design new data mapping, insure quality of data and create models for business intelligence.
Your area of responsibility:
· Implement datamining and propose models to allow the company to better manage its activities,
· Identify trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide possible reports, which may be in form of visualizations such as graphs, charts and dashboards
· Seek for data quality improvements and propose them to Stakeholders
· Be part of digital squads to antipicate future data flows
· Develop databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Work closely with finance digital hub to identify best practices and share them with the business
· Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts (UX/UI)
So your mission is both complex and challenging but definitely not impossible:) especially if you are a passionate data scientist with strong understanding of digital technologies (Python, Java, AngularJS, …) and tools for business intelligence
Required technical skills include:
· Good knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects, Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik View, etc), databases (SQL, PostgreSQL, etc), programming (VBA, PHP, HTML/CSS)
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Proven working experience as business data scientist or similar
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to work on data exploration
· Problem-solving attitude
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Customer oriented
· Working with cross-functions and with other entities
· Teamwork, group coordination
Anyone ready to admit that you are able to turn into the most famous Business Data Scientist @Renault? Then we are looking forward to your application!
When joining our team, besides the competitive financial package, private premium health coverage, corporate training and mentoring programs, 7 card, flexible working hours etc, you will have the opportunity to join a global team, engaged in an advanced learning environment, centered on real time feedback that will definitely shape your career in a way that fits not only your education, experience, competences but also your life, and will grow your potential up to the next level.
Join a team where you can make a difference, where your work has impact and meaning, your initiatives are rewarded and your “WHYs” are answered.