Contabil (perioada determinata)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contabil (perioada determinata) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Finance and Treasury Accounting processes
- Experience in working with ERP preferable Oracle, Wizrom
- Good knowledge of Romanian accounting
- Very good MS Office knowledge and experience
- Good English language skills
- Very good communication skills
- Team work skills
- Organized and pro-active attitude
Experience in working with SOX and US GAAP or IFRS GAAP is an advantage
- Book accurate and timely all company cash & bank statements transactions
- Ensure cash & bank reconciliations
- Preform timely and accurately all automatic and other manual outgoing payments
- Prepare and check due dates of invoices
- Communicate with the Bank on clarifying the amounts to be paid and received and related settlement terms
- Prepare the cashbook
- Prepare Cash flow reports
- Prepare the foreign currency revaluation for cash and bank accounts
Input Foreign currency exchange rate into ERP
- Provide support to external audit
- Prepare evidence documentation according to SOX requirements
- Prepare working procedures
- Identify potential process improvements
- Support team in other current duties and ad hoc reports
The contract will be for a determinate period of time of 1 or 2 years.