Contabil (perioada determinata)
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Finance and Treasury Accounting processes
- Experience in working with ERP preferable Oracle, Wizrom
- Good knowledge of Romanian accounting
- Very good MS Office knowledge and experience
- Good English language skills
- Very good communication skills
- Team work skills
- Organized and pro-active attitude
Experience in working with SOX and US GAAP or IFRS GAAP is an advantage
- Book accurate and timely all company cash & bank statements transactions
- Ensure cash & bank reconciliations
- Preform timely and accurately all automatic and other manual outgoing payments
- Prepare and check due dates of invoices
- Communicate with the Bank on clarifying the amounts to be paid and received and related settlement terms
- Prepare the cashbook
- Prepare Cash flow reports
- Prepare the foreign currency revaluation for cash and bank accounts
Input Foreign currency exchange rate into ERP
- Provide support to external audit
- Prepare evidence documentation according to SOX requirements
- Prepare working procedures
- Identify potential process improvements
- Support team in other current duties and ad hoc reports
The contract will be for a determinate period of time of 1 or 2 years.