Support Analyst with French for SAP
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Experience on the administration/ exploitation/Level 1 Support of SAP BFC of minimum 2 years
• Knowledge of SAP ICS and of consolidation processes are a plus
• A rigorous behavior for the preparation of the accounting closing considering the criticality of the activity
• Availability to work on call (24/24h) and outside business hours during the quarterly closings • French – Medium Level (being able to speak) and English – Medium Level
• Accounting and Financial or IT background – Academy of Economic Studies
• Prepare the closing in SAP BFC and ICS: preparation of financial packages for the entities from the group, integration of the referential files, preparation of consolidation definitions
• Ensure the end user support (management of incidents and requests) for the applications ICS & Figaro
• Contributes to a good level of service for the applications managed and to the continuous improvement of their performance
• Ensure the reporting of the GAP activity during the closure steering
• Participate to the exploitation and administration of the reporting tool
• Ensure the coordination of the reporting delivery and of the referential administration
• Act as an interface between the entities of the group and the users of the applications and perform the end user support
• Follow-up on the performance of the production (elaboration of production indicators, follow-up on the treatment of the incidents, requests, etc.)
• Contributes to the continuous improvement (identification and corrections of disfunctions, problems, processes, etc.)
• Administrate the documentation (procedures, update calendars considering the business constraints and service interruptions linked to the exploitation)
We also value:
• Openness, stress management, cooperation and very good communication skills
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission
• Team spirit, very good adaptability, client satisfaction orientations, rigor and structure