Data Manager Renaut Comercial
Would you like to be part of the remarkable NV Marketing Team@Renault Comercial?
We are now looking for a passionate Data Manager within Marketing NV @ Renault Comercial Romania.
In this key role, you will provide the Marketing functions with standard and robust digital processes in order to allow them to simplify processes and sustain the long term performance of marketing projects.
Your area of responsibility:
- Collect, manipulate and analyze data to allow the company better manage its activities, to anticipate future needs and also to make decisions and set goals
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality (with digital solution)
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide ongoing reports, which may be in form of visualizations such as graphs, charts and dashboards
- Seek for improvements and propose them to Stakeholders
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Interact with system developers and system users to locate and correct problems and test hypothesis
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Interactions with managers and connex operational functions.
So your mission is both complex and challenging but definitely not impossible:) especially if you are a data expert with advanced Excel skills and have a strong understanding of analytics and big data.
Required technical skills include:
- Good knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects, Tableau,Spotfire, etc), databases (SQL etc), basic programming (VBA)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analys
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Working with cross-functions and with other entities
- Teamwork, group coordination