Access Senior Engineer Grafana
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Access Senior Engineer Grafana active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with more than 3500 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Network Operations, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our
The Technology vertical encompasses everything from Solution Architecture, Product Development to delivery and operations, including Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world!
Your day to day:
Reporting into: Manager DC-Compute Access the DC Compute Access Senior Engineer Grafana role aims at improving the cooperation between Infrastructure Operations and Vodafone Local Markets.
The DC-Compute Access Senior Engineer Grafana is accountable & responsible for delivering, maintaining and optimizing the Grafana Dashboard Platform, telegraf, influxdb and related infrastructure to support and enable the development and operations of the Dashboard solutions.
This role is responsible for reviewing the Grafana Dashboard solution designs, understanding their impact on the associated infrastructure and ensuring the availability of supporting and enabling infrastructure from internal or external service providers
This role is responsible for monitoring, maintaining and supporting the operational capacity, availability and performance of the Grafana Dashboard, telegraf, influxdb solutions against SLAs from a level two and level three support perspective
This role is responsible for providing platform and infrastructure -related level one and level two incident, change and problem management
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Work with Access and Security service providers to forecast and right-size long-term capacity and performance requirements, iterating regularly
- Determine user and technical story impact on existing architecture, work processes and systems
- Implement supporting platform/infrastructure and tooling for software module development, orchestration and operations
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience working closely with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP, and with teams leveraging DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Integration
- Knowledge of access and security programs and services running within GDC
- Strong knowledge of UNIX-LINUX OS, Database (influxdb) and Monitoring infrastructure to operate the Grafana Dashboard environment
- Understanding of ITIL & GDPR
- Understanding of SOX regulations and security regulations
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education