Junior Technical Support
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Networking knowledge (USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, SPI).No previous experience in technical customer support position required;
- Customer service skills and ethics;
- Phone handling and problem solving skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple enquiries/queries. Ability to work under pressure;
- High degree of self-motivation;
- Communication skills and pronounced capacity for teamwork;
- Innovation and flexibility.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- 1st level IT support for Bosch beneficiaries according to specific known-error data base solutions;
- Answering inquiries of end-users by clarifying requested information;
- Issue localization/identification, researching solution and providing information to end-user;
- Collecting, documenting inquiries, malfunctions and problems related to area of activity;
- Resolves incidents by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions;
- Implementing known or received solutions and escalating unresolved issues according to a given; workflow;
- Maintaining knowledge data base according to service work instructions.