Technical Business Analyst with French
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Senior experience over 5 years as Business Analyst in banking industry - functional and business knowledge;
• Relevant experience related to regulatory reporting, payment systems, accounting – Credit administration, liquidity management is a plus;
• You have a very good level of English and good French (at least conversational) – good communications skills;
• Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools (Excel, SQL, XML);
• Experience with Agile framework is a plus.
• Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business – act as liaison between the business and IT;
• Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager. Contribute on the different project phases;
• Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
• Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing, participate in error investigation process.
• Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process;
• Participate in the Agile ceremonies and contribute to the delivery of the activities.
Interesting salary conditions
Undetermined period of contract
Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
Professional and friendly working environment