Electronic System Engineer Automotive - Embedded Systems
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics, Power engineering, Automatics
- Knowledge in Electronics and Automotive field, CAN, LIN networks
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic systems, embedded computing
- Would be an advantage experience with: Matlab/Simulink, C or HIL
- Advanced English is mandatory, French would be a plus.
- Analyze customer needs and determine the requirements, capacity, and cost for developing an electrical system plan
- Assure electrical and electronics conformity according to technical specifications
- Validate activities including: elaborating validation plans, physical validation of the ECU on the test benches, validating electronic functions
- Analyze results for anomalies detection and their review
- Read and interpret building codes and technical specifications
- Generate and manage documentation, preparing reports
- Interface with connected disciplines and/or suppliers and clients.
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.