Indirect Tax Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Indirect Tax Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team oftrong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for an Indirect Tax Specialist that can be integrated in our existing team in Bucharest and having the possibility to support more than one country. The activities and responsibilities in the role consist of managing VAT, accounting and reporting of indirect taxes, correctly reported and paid taxes and more.
- You will VAT, GST compliance including preparation of VAT/GST returns (MBT1)
- Handle VAT, GST payments and/or refunds
- Reconcile foreign VAT
- Manage EC Sales list
- Perform intrastat reporting
- Education: A degree in Law, Business Administration, or the equivalent experience
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Accounting & Reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Taxation Knowledge
- Financial Modeling knowledge
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Primary location: Bucharest (Romania)
- Language skills: English (mandatory), Spanish, Italian, French (preferable)
What we offer:
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.