Mobile Banking Application Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mobile Banking Application Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
GI Group is one of the world’s leading companies in the area of human capital solutions providing services in various domains of talent acquisition.
GI Group is recruiting, on behalf of its client, a Mobile Banking Application Developer, who is open for a new professional challenge.
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience in SW development, full stack mobile developer (HW, OS, Containers, Programming, Security, FE development, design experience is a big +);
• Experience in Object-Oriented software design and in Relational DB / SQL;
• Experience with webservices in Java (axis, jax-ws etc) and application servers (JBoss, Tomcat etc);
• Experience with ORM Persistence framework (Hibernate, JPA);
• Familiarity with Dependency Injection frameworks such as Spring, Google Guice is a plus;
• Good customer facing skills and good command of English both spoken and written.
• Analysis and interpretation of business/functional specification, carrying out response activities in terms of coding and documentation;
• Provides implementation of standard application solutions following the given standards;
• Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination of junior colleagues;
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation;
• Technical design and feature implementation according to user stories and / or business requirements;
• Brings own experience to technical design meetings, proposes innovative technologies/tools to support software development life cycle;
• Interface with other teams such as Business Analysts, Testers, etc.