|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
You will get involved in the accounting activities for the entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your Role in a Nutshell
- Primary accounting activities: invoice processing, payments;
- Offers support to the production teams;
- Asists in month-end closing activities;
- Propose and participate to implementation of process simplification or improvement;
- Report to the supervisor locally;.
- Participate to projects impacting production teams when requested by management
A little about You
- Strong academic record in Finance & Accounting (Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts);
- Good level of English.
We also value
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships cross functionally/countries
- Self control and open-mindedness
- Self triggered, organized, focus on deadlines, multi-tasking
- Ability to work in conformity with the procedures, to maintain them
- Ability to analyze new situations
- Team player and best practice sharing
Besides a career what else we offer
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.