Back-office Representative with German - Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Computer Generated Solutions Romania active
View all jobs Back-office Representative with German - Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We are seeking a candidate motivated by customer service and committed to support our communities of consumers (our “panels”).
Our Member Services team is handling enquiries and questions from our panel members around the world.
As an Associate within Member Services, your main responsibilities will be to respond to panel members in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy and quality, in line with the team performance indicators.
You will be supported by best-in-class customer care software and a global team. This position is a temporary full time role.
Your schedule will be from Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Excellent knowledge of Czech (advanced skills)
- Good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written (medium skills)
- Good decision-making and communication skills
- Good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent client service attitude
- Good at software and computer environment
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Maintain calmness under tight pressure
- Receive, investigate as needed and resolve complaints and questions from our panel members; reply to panel members in native language using standard or custom answers
- Perform in line with the team performance indicators, such as number of tickets processed, turnaround time, panelist satisfaction
- Report proactively to the project team any project (survey) related issues and work with the project team until full resolution of the situation
- Review constantly our processes, materials and documentation and suggest improvements for great efficiency
- Translate and proofread texts from English to your language which will be used in communications towards the panel members, e.g. on the website, e-mail messages
- Work with the Quality team to detect panelist fraudulent behavior and ensure a high quality level of our research data
- Track your time and keep your timesheet up to date
- Private medical insurance;
- Undetermined contract;
- Free account to Bookster (online library);
- Meal Tickets;
- A 7card Subscription;
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
- Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company