With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Automation scripts (Puppet Code/Terraform/Ansible Code/Powershell);
- Citrix : Netscaler confirmed, know how a VDI architecture works, know how to configure Citrix portal, how to automatize configuration, how to analyse a performance issue;
- VMware vRA/vRO : how to configure new BluePrint, how to udpate existing blueprint;
- System : advanced level of expertise on Linux/Windows;
- Development practices and tools like BitBucket/JIRA knowledge;
- Development skills : Java, Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory, Nexus;
- SW architecture : able to translate functional requirements in architecture and configurations.
- Validate functional requirements, create and tests the Deployment Package to be implemented on Company Cloud infrastructures (AWS or VMWare);
- Documentation on the new Deployment Package;
- Tests reports.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by
- 7card discount;
- Other bonuses as per company policy;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.