Junior Tax Consultant | Corporate Tax
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
* Students in their final years, or fresh graduates with a relevant major, e.g. Finance / Accounting, Business Administration, Economical Engineering, etc.
* Very good analytical skills and business awareness;
* Excellent command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
* Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
* Strong oral and written communication skills;
* Previous exposure to business environment and/or involvement in extracurricular activities will be appreciated;
* Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities;
* Very good usage of MS Excel.
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
As a Junior Consultant of the Corporate Tax team, your main tasks will consist in:
* Research international and domestic tax and business matters;
* Involved in advising clients in a range of different industries or corporate tax matters:
* Functional and economic analyses;
* Implementation of corporate tax strategies;
* Perform tax checking within audit assignments;
* Prepares draft letters for clients, summarizing facts, analyses and specified solutions and recommendations;
* Looks for relevant reasoning to support recommendations and other information concerning Deloitte clients.